The other night as I enjoyed (Cathe Holden of Justsomethingimade.com) sorting through bags of colorful vintage buttons I’d been collecting I had a “Eureka!” moment: Button stickers! So off to my scanner and on to my desktop I went.
- I hope you’ll enjoy this fun collection of 63 vintage button images sized to fit World Label one-inch label stock.
- Download the FREE PDF file, print to label stock and use button stickers for:
- Envelope seals
- Decorating plain gift wrap
- Organizing your own button tins or jars by color
- To denote special dates on your wall calendar
- Whimsical garland (attach button labels back to back along a string)
- Collage and other craft projects
- Furniture embellishments
- Lunch sack closures
ALSO: Feel free to also print to paper or cardstock for cutting out individual button images with a one-inch paper punch for:
- Paper stitching projects
- Tokens/award chips
- A game: Print and punch two sets, place matching pairs randomly upside down on a table to create a memory game like “Concentration”.
What would you do with a vintage button label collection? Please share!